Parking the Lotus Exige at Heathrow Terminal 3 Short Stay MSCP

A repeat of October 2023, except this time Terminal 3 and not Terminal 2.

Again, I found myself needing to fly from Heathrow. And since the Lotus is parked outside my house in a housing estate and has to face the elements, it's just as safe at Heathrow Short Stay parking as at home (maybe more safe because of the abundant cameras.) And getting the Exige up the Multi-Storey Car Park ramps are no problem at all. I had to ascend to Level 3 to find a parking space and - on my return - descend back to ground floor.


Can you park a Lotus Exige in a multi-storey car park? Absolutely 😊

After it's service and MOT back in mid-April (last month), apart from the trip to Heathrow, I can't remember going very far in the Exige, except one trip to Gloucester (a 60 mile drive for me.)

We have some events coming up.

I return to Anglesey on the 26th May for a track day on the 27th. Then another track day at Oulton Park (I've never been) on the 28th May. Then back home. The round trip will be roughly 600 miles. Maybe more (I'll take a note of my mileage at different points in the trip.)

I've been thinking of getting the sound system sorted. I don't actually mind the standard head unit, but the speakers aren't so good and the front passenger speaker seems to be distorting. When I'm back, I'll think about fixing this.

Will update soon on my Anglesey and Oulton Park track day experiences.

Oulton Park will be the 10th UK track I've been too: Anglesey, Brands Hatch, Croft, Cadwell Park, Castle Combe, Donington Park, Goodwood, Hethel, Snetterton + Oulton Park.

There are lots of other UK circuits I've not been too, including Silverstone. Lotus-on-Track do a Silverstone event on the 7th of November. I'll see how these two track days go, and the Lotus Driver Club 'Introduction to Sprinting' in July and then make a decision.

Comments