[2024.07.13] Introduction to Sprinting at Hethel

13th July 2024, my first Lotus Drivers Club event - Introduction to Sprinting at Hethel. A very good event. More relaxing (both for car and driver) than a track day. I'd stayed at Holiday Inn Huntingdon Racecourse again (like I have before).

A couple of photos:



The LDC event was very good value, only £90. I did also pay for my Hotel at ~ £90. And insurance at ~ £250 (probably not really necessary for this event). 3 tanks of petrol at ~ £120. All in all, looking at an outlay of about £550.

And I have no new events planned. I need to chase up Bell & Colvill about the "elbow" that might fix my permanently on (well, pretty much) EML light. Also, I would like to upgrade the sound system. And I've even been tempted about a colour change (or perhaps just remove the stripes, change the the wheel colour and leave it at that.) Signature Orange would be the dream 😍

Comments