2024.03.31 Easter Egg Delivery Tour

I hadn't used the Lotus much since last Sunday's TUCKED at the British Motor Museum. And today was Easter Sunday and I really fancied taking the Exige for a good ride. I had some eggs to deliver to Somerset. All in all, my round trip from home would have been roughly 250 miles, visiting Minehead, Cotford St. Luke (the Exige coped with the speed bumps admirably) and finally Weston-Super-Mare before returning home.

Good trip?

Any trip in the Lotus is a good trip, but it may well be the only time I visit western Somerset in the Lotus. I quite like having a car show / car event as the destination of the trip, and not simply visiting relatives. If there is no car show / car event, better to use the Audi A3 and keep the Lotus for special occasions. Also, I didn't get any eggs in return ☹️ - the time for buying relatives eggs has come to an end, so I can just buy eggs for my own enjoyment 😁.

I'm planning to store the car from early November to late March next winter, so it's first trip in 2025 will be an April service and MOT.

Up next. April 10th. Minor service and MOT at Hofmanns. Can they fix the EML light!?

To be continued...

Comments