External Modification Plans for my Lotus Exige V6 Roadster

Early 2024

These are the current external modification plans for my Lotus Exige V6 Roadster. This is already a great looking car, I just felt it needed a little extra.

1) Hardtop painted Arctic Silver and with PPF (because the whole car has PPF.)

2) Paint the wheels red, to match the venom red interior. My inspiration was this car:


3) Black side pods like in the above.

4) Dark grey stripes from Zen Graphics like this one:


I did think of going red, but not sure I could get a good colour match for the Venom red, and maybe it would be a bit OTT.

5) Windscreen visor from Zen Graphics like below:


Not totally sure about this. I might instead have a tint at the top of the screen.

6) Updated number plates from Fourdot


7) Black Lotus badge from eliseparts.com because the original yellow badge looks very tatty.


Soon Afterwards

Early service/MOT and attempt to fix the EML light. I'm probably going to use: Best of British Sports Cars | Bristol | Williams Automobiles.

End of Year 2024

With all the modifications done by the previous owner to the car. And external modifications done. The only other modification is the sound system. I may consider upgrading this as the factory standard system is not good.

Comments