Some Pictures from Castle Combe Track Day of Tuesday 14 May 2019

I collected my Exige on Saturday 11th May, and on Tuesday I had it on track. The car's actually due a service (the car dealer missed that...) so I thought I'd be a little gentle, I was changing gear at just over 5000 rpm. I was slow compared to many of the other cars on track, but that's fine, no pressure to push, and I really enjoyed myself.

Image: Yellow Exige V6 S Roadster at Castle Combe pic 1 of 5

Image: Yellow Exige V6 S Roadster at Castle Combe pic 2 of 5

Image: Yellow Exige V6 S Roadster at Castle Combe pic 3 of 5

Image: Yellow Exige V6 S Roadster at Castle Combe pic 4 of 5

Image: Yellow Exige V6 S Roadster at Castle Combe pic 5 of 5

Note: I purchased 30 pictures, all very good, just resized down 5 to put on this blog.

Comments