[2024.06.13] Very Good Experience at Bell & Colvill

Continuing from my Anglesey Track Day on 27.05.2024 where I encountered a "P0154 O2 sensor circuit no activity detected bank 2 sensor 1" fault code.

For troubleshooting the issue, I ended up booking the car into Bell & Colvill - "The World's Longest Serving Lotus Dealership". I'd never been to Bell & Colvill before. And my first experience - wow, they are a very professional organization 👍

I was fitted in for a 2-hour troubleshooting appointment. And it did not take them any time at all to diagnose the likely cause of the P0154 fault, and also have a suggestion on the P0420/P0430 faults.

I'd arrived by 09:00 and by 10:40 I was driving away with an exhaust oxygen sensor (A117E6007F) replaced. This should hopefully resolve the issue I experienced on Anglesey. I have an "Introduction to Sprinting" event at Hethel on 13th July, we'll see how the car behaves then.

They could have potentially resolved the P0420/P0430 at the same time, but they needed an "elbow" which was not in stock. I'll revisit to fit an "elbow" when it is back in stock. I've had the P0420/P0430 ever since I've owned the car, but it would be very nice to have it gone.

Comments