Incoming 2006 Porsche Cayman 3.4 S

I pulled the trigger. The 2011 Audi TTS Roadster is on the way out, to be replaced by a 2006 Porsche Cayman 3.4 S.

With the Audi A3 now repaired, I was wondering if I would keep the Audi TTS Roadster. Instead, I've decided to move it on. Honestly, convertibles aren't really me. Whilst it is good fun having the roof down, it's also very easy to just think "I'll use the aircon." Less is often more, and - for me - less options (do I have the roof up/down!?) is a good thing, and I've always preferred the aesthetic of coupes.

My biggest enjoyment from cars, is the sound. I loved the sound of the flat 6 in my Porsche 986 Boxster, my favorite sounding car of all those I've owned. The flat 6 in the 987 Cayman is as good, and with the sports exhaust, it is even better 😊.

On busy UK roads, with Police, speed cameras, average speed zones, road works, you name it, the performance aspect of high-performance cars is hard to appreciate. Sound is easy to appreciate, slow or fast,

Will I keep it long-term!? I hope so!

The car has only had 2 owners, the first owner from 2006 to 2021 - 15 years!

Mileage: 87'000 miles, Transmission: Manual, Fuel Type: Petrol
Engine: 3.4L Flat Six, BHP: 295, Torque: 251 ft-lb
Notable specification: heated seats, parking sensors, leather sports seats, front splitter, sports exhaust, seal grey













Comments