Never Say Never - Incoming Audi TTS Roadster!

Incoming 2011 Audi TTS! 😊

After the end of the previous post, I went for it, and put a £100 deposit on a 2011 Audi TTS Roadster. 63684 miles on the clock, which is very good for a car over 10 years old.

I do now have the dilema about what happens when the 2017 Audi A3 is back on the road (it'll have been in the garage for a month soon) as I don't need two cars. I can well see myself picking the TTS over the A3 at every available opportunity, but there will be times when the A3 is a necessity.

And back to a convertible after having said "never again" after my Porsche Boxster got egged. This isn't such a bright fun colour, so hopefully won't trigger the sad c**ts out there in such the same way.

All being good, collection day is Saturday February 18th. I'm looking forward to being back in a TT, back in a Audi-sport model, and back in a convertible 😊.

A few of the vendor photos:











PS I had been looking at MX-5's and Toyota GT86 / Subaru BRZ as well, but when you see how much Audi you can get for pretty much the same price of those other models, it's a no brainer to go with the Audi. Audi's have excellent interiors, they are a very nice place to be! πŸ‘

Comments