After a Year The Solar Orange 2010 Audi S3 is Gone

Sadly, I felt the need to sell the Solar Orange 2010 Audi S3. I loved the car, but my last service had made me realize the car needs some work doing to it, coupled with a desire to move to something more economical, and that a lot of my mileage is on motorways these days, well it was time to change cars.

What did I change to?

This must be my most sensible car for years.

A 2017 Audi A3 Sportback 190PS TFSI Quattro Black Edition in White (with Sunroof and Apple Carplay)

Also, in keeping with the "being more economical" I returned to the s-tronic transmission which has an economy mode (basically the car coasts when you are not on the throttle.)

I hope I will keep this car forever (or at least for 5 years until it is 10 years old - 2027.)

Comments