[YouTube] Revisiting my Lotus Exige V6 S Roadster

After the Evora came the Exige V6 S Roadster. I kind of went to the Roadster because I wanted a car with removable top. And thought "I don't really need these wings and splitters."

The Exige Roadster got the most use of all my Exiges. Even without the splitter I did manage to scrape the road at one point. I even went to work a few times in it. Really, it was very usable (not quite as usable as the Evora, but the small size was a benefit.)

2015 Lotus Exige V6 Roadster in Yellow


First Video Drive in my Lotus Exige V6 Roadster


Lotus Exige V6 (with Lotus OEM Motorsport Exhaust) Sport Mode Cold Start


Friday drive in the Lotus Exige V6 Roadster


And that was it for my Lotus Exige V6 Roadster. Not long after it got sold for a Mazda MX-5, which then woulf be sold to get another Lotus Exige....

Cheers!


Comments