[YouTube] Revisiting my Lotus Evora V6 NA

Whilst my signature orange Exige V6 S was the favourite of my Lotus, the Evora is the second favourite. I loved that Evora, and it's another car I wish I'd kept. If I could have kept two Lotus, it would have been the signature orange Exige and my Evora.

2018.11.25 Sunday Run in my (new) 2014 Lotus Evora


Driving the Lotus Evora to Gatwick South Short-Stay Multi-Storey Car Park


Driving the Evora at -2 degrees Celsius


Sunday Breakfast Run in the Lotus Evora to Wellington Farm Shop


Bicester Heritage Sunday Scramble January 2019


Winter Sunday Drive in the Lotus Evora


Sound of Lotus Evora NA V6 Sports Racer Cold Start


Final Drive in the Lotus Evora


And that was the end of my Lotus Evora ownership experience. A brilliant car. A truly fantastic grand tourer. Instead of wasting funds changing Lotus two more times, I really wish I'd saved the funds and found the time to go on a tour of Europe in the Evora, that would have been a very great experience.

We live and learn.

Comments