[YouTube] Reminiscing About My 2017 Lotus Elise Sport 220

Howdy,

It's nearly half a year since my last post. Yes, I still have my lovely solar orange 2010 Audi S3, and (mainly due to financial reasons) it is unlikely another Lotus will be in my life any time soon (but I do sometimes look on Pistonheads like the naughty boy I am.)

I had canned my YouTube channel, at least I thought I did, but since the videos were never deleted, I have been able to resurrect it, which is cool. So I thought I'd do a post with all my Lotus Elise videos embedded into it (and I might repeat for the Exige, Evora, Exige, Exige ....)

First Drive (after collection day) in my 2017 Lotus Elise


My Lotus Elise Returns to Hethel

IKEA Winter Sunday Breakfast Run in the Lotus Elise

Driving the Lotus Elise into Heathrow T5 Short-Stay Multi-Storey

Saddleback Farm Shop Sunday Breakfast Run in the Lotus Elise

Driving the Lotus Elise into London and the Riverside West Car Park (Wandsworth)

North Weald Activity Day (with Carlimits and Lotus on Track)

Las t Drive in my 2017 Lotus Elise

And then I moved onto my signature orange Lotus Exige S3 IPS (the Lotus I most wish I'd kept of all my Lotus.)

Cheers!

Comments