If I Had Up To £20'000 To Spend on 2 Cars Now - What Would I Get?

Q: If I had up to £20'000 to spend on 2 cars now - what would I get?

This is a tongue-in-cheek question. The idea is that if I currently had 0 cars, what would I get with this £20'000. I'd want a convertible fun rear-wheel drive car. And a 5 door practical car with panoramic sunroof. Both cars must have manual gearbox. And the answer, well, I'd get exactly the two cars I now have! With the requirements in bold above, it's a very easy choice, there is nothing in the world I would rather have than what I have now, which is:

  • 2002 Porsche 986 Boxster S
  • 2011 Audi A3 TDI Sportback Quattro Black Edition with Panoramic Sunroof

If I did happen to have 0 cars at this moment, and £20k, and saw these 2 cars on the market, I would get some change from £20'000. I reckon together, both would cost around £16000.


Comments