My 2002 Porsche 986 Boxster S After Detail+

After a nearly 2 months without my 2002 Porsche 986 Boxster S, today - March 27th 2021 - I collected the car from Detail My Car and very impressed was I with the work done.

The total work done was:

  • Repaint rear bumper (also the rear bumper fixings got repaired)
  • Repaint door handles
  • Enhancement details (deep clean, paint correction, roof cleaned and treated, decals removed)
  • Caliper painting x4 (calipers painted red and new Porsche decals applied + hubs all painted black)
  • Labocosmetica STC + HPC Ceramic Coating

There's probably a couple of cosmetic things I might consider getting done further in the future (perhaps 2021 wintertime):

  • Repaint wheels (original silver wheels have just a surface painting of black, needs proper sandblasting)
  • Repaint wing mirrors (looks like they were plasti-dipped black over the yellow paint in the past)

Here are some pictures:





Comments