My Aston Martin Vantage V580 X Pack

And here I present my 1/18 scale ‘Aston Martin Vantage V580 X Pack’ (promise this is the last model I present on this blog - at least for a while.)
 
Image: GT Spirit Models: GT744 Aston Martin Vantage V580 X-Pack in Blue

  
This was an impulse buy from a car show. The real-world versions cost serious coin these days, and I don’t envisage myself ever owning one (I really should start playing the lottery, so I can dream.) This is nearly my dream spec (I’d like a sunroof).
 
I remember watching the James Bond movie ‘The Living Daylights’ when I was in my teens and fell in love with the Aston Martin Vantage back then:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aston_Martin_V8_Vantage_(1977)#The_Living_Daylights
 
This model comes from WWW.GTS-MODELS.COM (GT Spirit Models) and it is number 136/500.
 
I did have the fortune to drive one of these Aston Martin’s on an experience day with U-Drive Cars. It was an automatic (my preference always a manual) but I loved it. An incredibly luxurious cruiser. So good I’ve got to have another go someday!

Comments