My New 2002 Porsche Boxster S

On Saturday 28th November 2020, I collected my new 2002 Porsche Boxster S (78548 miles on the clock). And I absolutely love it!

I've had more expensive, faster, and newer sportscars, but honestly, I love this one more than all the others. I don't totally know why I feel this way. It sounds great. It goes great (really, this performance level is just right for a road going sportscar.) It looks great. The manual gearbox is great. Nothing more I want from a sportscar.

Yes, it is a little old and there are the odd funny squeaks and clunks, but that all adds to the character. Fingers crossed for many many years of fun and adventures in my yellow convertible automobile!

It is now parked outside my house alongside my Audi RS3. After all the combinations of cars I've been through, I honestly think this is the best combination of cars I have ever had.

Image: My new 2002 Porsche Boxster S (in yellow) at home alongside my 2016 Audi RS3 (in Sepang Blue)


Comments