The Dream Car - Lotus Exige 20th Anniversary in Laser Blue

The dream car that will only ever be a dream... (is a dream you only ever dream, the best dream - a dream unspoiled by reality!?)

This is my dream car: a ‘Lotus Exige 20th Anniversary Edition in Laser Blue’. And it is a good dream car because it will probably (unless I win the lottery - and I do not even play the lottery) only ever be a dream car - I won’t waste a single penny on it. It will be my talisman, deflecting off all other sportscar temptations.

 I know how unhappy debt makes me. So I’d only ever buy this car if I had a tidy £100k just floating around in my bank account to blow on it, that’s after having bought a nice house in the country with double-garage (all of which seems very unlikely, since I am currently £40k in debt and live in a town house, with not even a lean-to.)

This car is a beauty. Blue is my favourite colour, and I really like this special edition. Feast your eyes (these are the low-res pictures, but I downloaded the high res pictures too)!





Note: You can download all the high-res images for the various Exige 20th Anniversary Editions - Laser Blue, Chrome Orange, Calypso Red, Saffron Yellow, Motorsport Black, Arctic Silver - from: https://media.lotuscars.com/en/news-articles/twenty-years-young-lotus-celebrates-the-exige-with-sensational-20th-anniversary-special-edition.html

Comments