Orange is the Colour of the Happiness Machine!

I was reading a short story by Ray Bradbury called 'The Happiness Machine" in which the lead character creates a 'Happiness Machine' and of course he paints it orange. That made me think why I like orange cars so much. Orange is the colour of happiness!

Anyway, it made me think about my Empire Green Dream Spec Elise Cup 250, and realized, it should be any colour as long as it's orange!

So, I made a few tweaks to my dream-spec Elise Cup 250. Not many, just these three:

Paint: Metallic Orange
Wheels: Silver, 10 Spoke, Ultra Lightweight 16 Front / 17 Rear, Forged
Brake Calipers: Grey / Black

Code = 48Euzoea

PS Whilst I think it looks fantastic, I'd still rather have my 65-plate Exige V6 Club Racer ;-)

Image: Metallic Orange Elise Cup 250

Image: Metallic Orange Elise Cup 250 - Exterior

Comments