2019.11.09 Mazda MX-5 Gone and Back to Owning Just One Car

My second Mazda MX-5 ownership experience didn't last long. In my just over 1 month's worth of ownership I did nearly 2000 miles, with the final trip being a 200 mile round trip to the Classic Car Show at the NEC in Birmingham.

In all honesty, I didn't gel with the Mica Blue 2019 Mazda MX-5 (ND) RF 184PS. It was a gorgeous car to look at, and the Brown/Red Nappa leather interior was very nice. It definitely needed an exhaust. Funnily enough, I felt I gelled more with my 2007 Mazda MX-5 (NC) Z-Sport, which was inferior in pretty much every way, except the exhaust sounded better and it had those lovely BBS alloys.

Whilst I'm not particularly sad to part ways with my Mazda MX-5 ND (I much prefer my 2012 Audi TT TDI), I am incredibly happy knowing I'll be able to clear all my debts with the funds I receive from selling my Mazda MX-5 ND.

Image: A colourful Lotus Elan spotted at the 2019 Classic Car Show in Birmingham

Comments