My ex Lotus Exige V6 S for Sale

My ex Lotus Exige V6 S roadster is for sale at Williams Automobiles:
https://www.williamsautomobiles.com/

Their presentation of the car is fantastic. Looking through their photos, I think, my god, why did I sell it! Still, it made financial sense to sell - a decision from the head and not the heart.

For posterity, I picked my 7 favourite photos of the 34 on their website.

Image 01: Yellow Lotus Exige V6 S Roadster - Side & Front

Image 02: Yellow Lotus Exige V6 S Roadster - Side

Image 03: Yellow Lotus Exige V6 S Roadster - Rear & Side

Image 04: Yellow Lotus Exige V6 S Roadster - Rear (Lotus OEM Motorsport Exhaust)

Image 05: Yellow Lotus Exige V6 S Roadster - Front

Image 06: Yellow Lotus Exige V6 S Roadster - Interior

Image 07: Yellow Lotus Exige V6 S Roadster - Glass Engine Cover

Comments