My 2012 Audi TT TDI

My 2010 Audi S3 has gone, replaced by a scuba blue metallic 2012 Audi TT TDI. So my cars are now:

- 2019 Mazda MX-5 RF GT Sport Nav+ (2.0 litre petrol)
- 2012 Audi TT TDI Quattro Black Edition (2.0 litre turbo-diesel)

I've finally come to the conclusion that blue is my colour. And the TT TDI has some advantages over the S3 (more economical, less tax, I prefer coupes/sportscars, and I think it looks better.) The Audi TT starts on ~63000 miles.

Below are some pictures from the motor trader.

Image 1: Audi TT Mk2 Scuba Blue Metalllic

Image 2: Audi TT Mk2 Scuba Blue Metalllic

Image 3: Audi TT Mk2 Scuba Blue Metalllic

Image 4: Audi TT Mk2 Scuba Blue Metalllic

Image 5: Audi TT Mk2 Scuba Blue Metalllic

Image 6: Audi TT Mk2 Scuba Blue Metalllic

Image 7: Audi TT Mk2 Scuba Blue Metalllic

Comments