2019.10.06 – My Mazda MX-5 at Bicester Heritage Sunday Scramble

I collected my 2019 Mazda MX-5 RF GT Sport Nav+ on Friday 27th September. An ex-demo with 650 miles on the clock.

My 2015 Exige V6 S went in Exchange. It had 15909 miles on the clock when I handed it in. It had done about 3500 miles in the 135 days I'd owned it (26 miles a day.) Financially (let us forget I paid to get it detailed, PPF on the front clam, and a service), I lost £7k going from dealer to dealer, which is a shocking £50 per day, or £2 per mile - I really am an impressive plonker. The MX-5 was worth roughly £7k less that the Exige's trade in price, and this will go someway to clearing my debts.

My Mazda MX-5 RF is a cracking car. And whilst I'm sad to currently be Lotus less, I'm happy to be back in an MX-5. I've had it 10 days now and we're already up to 1391 miles. I really need this to be a keeper since my finances have taken a battering with my car swaps (I still have the Solar Orange Audi S3 too!)

And today at the Bicester Heritage Sunday Scramble, I finally found an opportunity to take some photos.

Image: Nappa leather interior

Image: Front view

Image: Rear view

Image: With retractable hardtop folded away

Comments