Elise to Exige to Evora to Exige!


My Lotus journey continues... Yes, I know I said, “I’m Done with Buying Cars!” but I’ve done it again.

All being well, I’ll be exchanging my 2014 Lotus Evora V6 NA Sports Racer for a 2015 Lotus Exige V6 S Roadster.

Lotus cars are very much something you buy with your heart. I absolutely love Lotus cars. I have to be financially realistic though, and so I can only afford one. I really would have loved to keep the Evora, but if I can have only one Lotus, it’s got to be the Exige V6 S. Why? It’s just so crazy, I love how bonkers the car is, and nothing makes me smile like an Exige V6 S.

Here's my Lotus history:

2017 August: 2017 Lotus Elise Sport 220
2018 May: 2016 Lotus Exige V6 S Coupe (IPS)
2018 November: 2014 Lotus Evora V6 NA Sports Racer
2019 May: 2015 Lotus Exige V6 S Roadster

I’ve loved all these cars, but “there can be only one! (at a time)”.

I think the Exige V6 S Roadster is the one for me, and hopefully I’ll have it for many many years. For me the Exige V6 S Roadster is the sweet spot of the range.

And here it is!

Image: Yellow 2015 Exige V6 S Roadster

Comments