2018.12.18 & 19: Lotus Evora: 125 miles to Brighton via Uxbridge and back

Carrying on from the previous post (2018.12.14: Uxbridge)...

On Sunday 16th I had a short trip into the local shopping centre’s underground carpark, and managed to scrape my offside mirror (what a plonker!) I’ll do a post on this later as I’m thinking of using this as an opportunity to change my mirrors to red (to match the brake callipers/to individualize).

The main trip was to Regency Square Car Park in Brighton (for a Christmas Party on the Tuesday evening) and both ways via the office in Uxbridge. As car parks go, Regency Square Car Park is very good (see photos below)!

Miles travelled between fill ups = 20968 - 20713 = 255 miles
Petrol = 37.74 litres or 8.302 gallons
MPG = 30.72 mpg

Image: Lotus Evora at Regency Square Car Park 1/2

Image: Lotus Evora at Regency Square Car Park 2/2

Image: The journey

Comments