Alpine INE-W920R Audio/Visual Section

Note: The official PDF is here

I don’t like keeping manuals in the car if I can help it, especially when the manual has 10 different languages. My Evora has an INE-W920R, and since it’s just 10 images, I thought I’d post them here (mainly for my own personal use - hence the poor quality due to my lack of skill copying them - but if someone else finds it useful, all good). The INE-W920R comes with navigation, but I prefer to use Waze on my iPhone so I’ve not bothered with the ‘Navigation Section’ supplemental.

Of course I could have just downloaded the official PDF onto my phone, but sometimes PDFs are a bit of a hassle, a HTML version would be better IMHO.

Note: Click on images to make them bigger!

Image 1 of 10: Getting Started

Image 2 of 10: Turning Power On or Off

Image 3 of 10: About Dual Screen

Image 4 of 10: User Registration

Image 5 of 10: Radio Operation

Image 6 of 10: MPS/WMA/AAC Operation

Image 7 of 10: DVD Operation

Image 8 of 10: iPod/iPhone Operation

Image 9 of 10: USB Memory Operation

Image 10 of 10: Hands-Free Phone Control

Comments