2018.09.16: Beaulieu MX-5 Show and Shine

On Sunday 16th September, I took my Mazda MX-5 down to Beaulieu for the annual ‘MX-5 Show and Shine’ day. Even though the title of this blog is ‘A Lotus Owners Diary’, the MX-5 is so much like the old Lotus Elan, that I can make an exception for this car.

I posted a short (2 minute) video of the day to YouTube:

A couple of photos of my 2007 MX-5 ZSport Limited Edition at the show:

Image 01: Mazda MX-5 Show and Shine

Image 02: Mazda MX-5 Show and Shine

There was another 2007 Mazda MX5 ZSport Limited Edition at the show, and I was amazed it was being advertised for £8’250 (mine was advertised at £4450 a couple of months ago) - this one had only 42’000 miles on the clock though (compared to mine on 90’000+) and was in much better nick. Check it out at the end of the YouTube video.

Comments