2018.08.04: Beaulieu Supercar Day

On Saturday 4th August, I visited the Beaulieu National Motor Museum. Beaulieu’s Supercar Weekend was happening on the 4th and 5th. I just visited on the 4th and stayed for just over 3 hours. It is a great event, but like with all events, they are something best shared, and - alas - I was a solo visitor on this occasion. Also, I reckon there are two types of people, the voyeurs and the doers. It’s nice to see lovely cars at car shows, but I always feel like I’d much rather be doing something in a car, like partaking in a track day.

I’ve put some footage on YouTube:


I didn’t take many photos (mostly iPhone video footage which I compiled into a YouTube video), but here’s a magnificent 7 worth sharing.

Image: Lotus Exige V6 S 70th Anniversary Edition in white

Image: Jaguar XJ220 in silver

Image: Ultima GTR in red

Image: Ferrari Dino in blue with tan interior

Image: Lotus Exige V6 S in yellow

Image: Bentley Muliner spec

Image: Bristol Fighter in blue

Comments