2018.05.09: 2016 Lotus Exige V6 S Collection Day

On Wednesday 9th May 2018, I exchanged my Lotus Elise for a 66 plate Signature Orange Lotus Exige V6 S. This is definitely the thing of dreams - I love this car!

I’d driven roughly 6500 miles in the Lotus Elise since August 2017 (in all honesty, most of those miles were probably motorway/dual carriageway driving.) We had some good trips and experiences. The Elise was a great car and shall be missed - always filled with V-Power or equivalent, the engine never skipped a beat, perfect reliability.

The Exige starts on just less than 4700 miles. The plan is to use it as a track day/special occasion car and it is currently insured on 3000 miles a year, which I expect may not be enough. Holiday is a bit tight now this year - I think I can squeeze in 4 track days before the winter hibernation.

For my final drive in the Lotus Elise, check out:

For my first drive in the Lotus Exige, check out:

Image: Signature Orange Lotus Exige V6 S

Comments