2018.03.23: Pre-Track Day Service and onto Westhampnett (Chichester)

After collecting my Lotus Elise - with seat now not squeaky - from Newtown Motors, I drove back across the Severn Crossing to Williams Automobiles in Chipping Sodbury (Bristol), for a pre-track day service.

I arrived just after 9am and was there a couple of hours. It cost just over £150 (including VAT). I did sit in a 2010 Lotus Evora whilst I was there (I thought the gear knob felt a bit funny).

Then it was back home for a few hours before leaving for my B&B in Westhampnett. I was staying in The Old School Bed and Breakfast, Coach Road, Westhampnett, Chichester. This was a great B&B, possibly the best B&B I’ve ever stayed in (if it was a hotel it would be nearly the best I’ve stayed in - only the Railay Bay Resort and Intercontinental Hua Hin better it.)

Image: The Old School Bed and Breakfast B&B - 1 of 5

Image: The Old School Bed and Breakfast B&B - 2 of 5

Image: The Old School Bed and Breakfast B&B - 3 of 5

Image: The Old School Bed and Breakfast B&B - 4 of 5

Image: The Old School Bed and Breakfast B&B - 5 of 5

Comments