2018.01.03 & 04: Taking the Lotus to a Funeral and Farnborough Datacenter

Image: Nice clean Elise on 5th January
3rd January 2018

Because the SEAT Ibiza was off the road, I took my Lotus Elise to a funeral at the Bramcote Crematorium. Strangely, I wasn’t too upset about the Ibiza being broken - any excuse to drive the Lotus makes me happy.

The journey to Bramcote was around 140 miles. Mostly motorway driving since I didn’t really have time to take the scenic/off-motorway route. The Lotus Elise really is perfectly fine on the motorway - I could drive for miles and miles without any bother, and at a good pace too!

Image: 140 miles to Bramcote
Total mileage ~300 miles

4th January 2018

A smaller trip - 70 odd miles there and back - to a Datacenter in Farnborough; this was a work trip.

5th January 2018

I finally remembered to record my precise mileage: 4773 miles

Image: ~4700 miles on the Lotus since August 17th 2017

Comments