2017.12.20+: End of December Runs

I had a few runs towards the end of December:

20th: Driving to Uxbridge and back (visiting my companies office)
23rd: Driving to Minehead (visiting parents for Christmas)
26th: Driving back to Newbury (via Cotford St. Luke)
28th: Petrol run

This totals ~ 380 miles
Taking the Elise mileage to ~ 4400 miles

Of note:

i) Cotford St. Luke has some of the worst speed bumps I know of and they were no problem for the Lotus.
ii) Driving back on the 26th the weather was really wet; the heavy rain and minor flooding presented no problem for the Lotus.
iii) The weather in Southern England has been cold and we’ve even had some snow, and the Lotus has started on the button every time*.

*Ironically, my supposedly less temperamental car - the SEAT Ibiza 1.2 FR - had the engine warning light come on, and it’s out of action and going to the service center on 5th January.

Image: Frosty Lotus
Image: You can just see my snow covered Lotus in this picture (I’d not had time to clean and cover it after returning from Minehead)

Comments