2017.12.07: Shell V-Power Fill Up

With work commitments (including weekend work) and approaching bad weather, I knew I wouldn’t have much of an opportunity to use the Lotus Elise for a while (for me over a week is a while). I needed to fill up with petrol before my next adventures, so this was a perfect excuse to drive the Elise to a petrol station. I’ve decided that I’m always going to fill up with Shell V-Power if I can - this is a nice car, no point penny pinching on petrol (and the price difference between standard and V-Power isn’t that massive either).

Instead of cutting through town, I had a blast up and down the A34. The route was around 10 miles there (plenty enough to warm the engine), and 10 miles back.

Definitely no other journey planned for a week.

Image: 10 mile route to fill up at a Shell Station

Comments