Lotus Elise Radio Manual: Alpine CDE-181RR

I don’t really like keeping manuals in the car, much better to have them in PDF form and available via a smartphone (part and parcel of life these days is that you go everywhere with a smartphone.) So I was very pleased to find the manual to my Lotus Elise’s radio is easy to obtain online (the car came with the Alpine Radio manual on a CD too.) The link is here:


It’s the second link you get when you Google “CDE-181RR user manual”.

Image: Alpine CDE-181RR Manual

I wasn’t totally sure if I’d use the radio, maybe end up binning it, but it has its uses. Also, I’m a massive fan of DI FM and listening to DI FM whilst cruising in my Lotus Elise is bliss J


Shame I can’t find a PDF copy of my Lotus Elise Owner’s Handbook. I’m going to have to do something about that.

Comments