2017.11.17/19: To Minehead and Back (again)

This is an about monthly trip for me. It's only the second time I've driven to Minehead in the Elise though, since twice before I've used courtesy cars and left the Elise with the Lotus garage in Cwmbran.

Driving on Friday (after 11am), and back on Sunday (after 3pm) are not the best times to drive - it's always busy, but they were both good drives. The route was mostly A303, and there were some slight cross-country deviations to the below route (very impressed with Waze for diverting me around some of jams.) The Lotus Elise is surprisingly good on country lanes, keeps making me thing they should do an off-road or rally version (or that Lotus SUV that's rumoured.)

My odometer now reads 3392 miles (ownership duration = 3 months and 2 days) - and the Lotus Elise has been great. I was thinking of doing a 3 month review but will hold off until 6 months.

Image: Trip to Minehead

Comments