2017.11.13: Parking the Lotus Elise in Heathrow T5 Multi-Storey

I had a flight to catch to Berlin, so I took my Lotus Elise and parked it in the Heathrow T5 Short Stay Multi-Storey car park. The Elise had no problems with the Multi-Storey, the only thing slightly difficult was getting the ticket out of the machine - need to undo the seat belt to reach for it.

I was parked there from 4am on Monday 13th to around 9pm on Thursday the 16th. Below are a couple of photos.

Image 01: Lotus Elise parked at Heathrow T5 Short Stay Multi-Storey

Image 02: Lotus Elise parked at Heathrow T5 Short Stay Multi-Storey

The trip (using motorway since I was going very early/returning quite late) distance was just over 100 miles there and back, which puts the cars overall mileage at ~ 3130 miles.

Image: Route to Heathrow T5


Comments