August 27th to 28th 2017: A Shopping Trip, Car Wash, and Car Cover Time

We’d got up to 405 miles on the clock. Since this blog is just a diary, there’s going to be some impressively boring posts too, where I’m just doing normal stuff.

On Sunday 27th August I drove my Lotus Elise to the local Waitrose (just over 1 mile), parked up and went shopping (I don’t normally shop in Waitrose, just have some gift cards to use up.) I need to get into the habit of taking more photos as I’ve got none to prove there was a Blue Lotus Elise parked in Waitrose car park, but there definitely was.

Then on Monday 28th August (Public Holiday in the UK), I gave the car a wash, drove it around the block (so the brakes won’t stick), and put it under the car cover until next time. The car cover is a great thing. It’s curious how http://www.lotuscars.com/ownership/storage-protection-accessories has it down as a shower car cover though - I reckon it’s good for torrential rain.

Image: ELISE SHOWER CAR COVER Fits: Elise S2 (and S3) Part No: LOTAC05319

Comments